Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

The church was built on the old plan building dedicated to St. Stephen named S.Maria della Sanità. Destroyed during the hearthquake of 1783, was rebuilt by the Fraternal Order of the Sacred Heart and of Our Lady Rosary in 1851 (still operating) under the latter title. The ceiling is decorated with stucco and images taken from the Old Testament. The floor is in majolica. Organ of 1888. The portal and the facade are in Baroque style, while the dome is in hanging roof tile.