Church of St. George Martyr

Demolished after the earthquake of 1783, the church was rebuilt in 1876 with a single aisle. Among the preserved works of art there is an oil on canvas of exquisite eighteenth century of Neapolitan school representing St. Joseph and Child, Madonna in Glory with Angels appearing to S. Biagio of Francesco Saverio Mergolo (1746-1786) probably made in the eighth decade of the eighteenth century., There are Lustral pillars of 1646 belonged to the church of S. Biagio, a chalice in silver plate embossed with chisel base decorated with motifs of grape vines of 1776