Church of St. Catherine

Church of St. CatherineThe church, of Norman Age, is divided into three naves. In the ovals situated along the central nave, dated back to1753, are depicted the Saints: Daniel, Peter, Francis and the local Saints Ciriaca, Venerable, Jejunio, “Antonio del Castello”, Nicodemus. Beside the church was discovered a small medieval necropolis. The central portal of 1705 was made by local craftsmen. In the west wall are identified the remains of a portal that probably was the ancient point of entrance in Byzantine Age.