Church of Santa Maria di Monserrato

Built in 1636 with a single hall, is surmounted by a dome feature tiles. Inside the church there are the remains of the Latinist Francis Nicolai and a wooden statue of the Madonna, of ancient workmanship, situated on an altar wanted and commissioned by the pharmacist Carusetta Antonio in 1744. In the vault of the presbytery, hidden under a coat of paint, there traces of frescoes of the sixth century. Next to it there is the ruin of the hermitage.